Do Hawaii the Right Way
Erica is a planner. Be it a weekend adventure on Maui or a trip to Kauai, she knows how to best maximize our time, enjoyment, and travel dollars. After over 50 trips to the Hawaiian islands and now living here, we’ve been on some amazing tours and some “meh” tours.
We don’t want you to go on a “meh” tour.
That is why we share our favorite activities, itineraries, tours, and travel gear here. If we recommend an activity, that means we have done it, tested it, ensured others liked it, and that it maintains good reviews.
Keep in mind, however, these may not be the most luxurious tours or high-end travel gear. We love a good deal as much as traveling.
Our goal is to make your trip to Hawaii affordable while making it memorable. Fabulously memorable.
Hawaii is opening again and we are excited to find our favorite shops and tour operators with their doors open. Put your travel dollars directly into locally owned Hawaii businesses at our favorite Shop Small locations.
Residents of Hawaii welcome visitors to the islands while seeking to preserve the natural beauty of the islands. Therefore, we heavily weight eco-friendly operators and equipment in our endorsements. Minimizing our impact on the environment is smart traveling.
WITH ONE DOWNLOAD, YOUR DREAM HAWAII VACATION IS PLANNED
Living in Hawaii, we’ve spent thousands of hours (and thousands of dollars) exploring and curating the best experiences. And now we’re sharing it with you.
Click here to explore our best excursion days around Oahu, Maui, and Hawai’i (Big Island). But these are so much more than itineraries…
- Things have changed. Our itineraries provide information for 2021 on what’s open and when
- Our itineraries tell you how far in advance you should book, so you make sure you can get into the best spots
- Watch the included video tour to see the different parts of the island and each excursion day so you can choose exactly what you want to do
- Stop searching for “the best _____”. Our itineraries include only the best stops, restaurants, and tours
- A trip to Hawaii is a dream…and a big, expensive trip. We’ve done the research for you so you don’t leave with regrets.