Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read about our affiliate policies here.
In a nutshell: Gorgeous ocean view location with all the basic amenities you need for a great stay.
Overview of Napili Point
These privately owned condos all boast ocean views looking out above Honokeana Bay. With great sunsets, free parking, washer and dryers in-unit, and the option for a 1 or 2 bedroom floorplan, you’ll get all you need and a few extra perks. Visitors cannot speak highly enough about the location, but be sure to look closely at the specific unit you’re interested in as some offer more modern decor and additional amenities while others are more dated and bare minimum.
Napili Point Key Facts
Napili Point Location
About 9 miles from the town of Lahaina, Napili Point Vacation Rentals sit less than a mile from restaurants, golfing, and hiking. These units overlook Honokeana Bay, giving you easy access to snorkeling and viewing beautiful sunsets, and you are a short walk from Napili Bay Beach.
Napili Point Pool
There are 2 pools reserved for guests that are fenced in.
Napili Point Vacation Rentals include 1 and 2 bedroom condos. The 1 bedroom units can sleep up to 4, and the 2 bedroom units can sleep up to 6. You will get a private patio and ocean views with every unit.
Napili Point Review: why we love it
- Great value: These privately owned condos offer some variety and everything you need for a great vacation. You get the choice of a more secluded unit, one that is more modern, or one that is more affordable, all within the same property.
- Incredible views: Overlooking Honokeana Bay each room has a stunning ocean sunset view, the perfect way to end a day of adventuring.
- Ocean activities: Honokeana Bay offers spectacular snorkeling, and you’re just a 3-5 minute walk away from Napili Bay Beach. The walk is along a busy road with no sidewalk, so take care when making this trek.
Things to Know Before Booking Napili Point:
- Rental fees: All accommodations in Hawaii can come with some (rather large) fees. Whether you’re in a hotel paying resort fees or you’re getting a vacation rental and paying service fees, factor these into your equation. We usually go with VRBO because we’ve found that these fees are usually lower than what you’ll find on other similar platforms.
- No unit consistency: all of these vacation rentals are individually owned, so there’s a lack of consistency. Some have a lot of extras and great decor others come with fewer helpful in-unit amenities or are in need of updates. Reading reviews of individual units can always give you a better sense of what to expect before booking.
- Not accessible: these vacation rentals are not wheelchair accessible, and other accessibility information is not provided.
Want to explore more options on Maui? Here are others to check out:
- Kapalua Bay Villas: a northwest Maui escape
- Honokeana Cove: turtles, turtles, turtles!
- Puamana Maui: a hidden gem steps from downtown Lahaina
Booked your hotel and now planning the rest of your trip to Maui? We make the trip planning easy with our Maui itineraries. They take you on excursion days around the island so you can see and experience the best on your vacation.
Planning Maui was OVERWHELMING so I stumbled onto the Hawaii Vacation Guide Youtube page and ordered the Wayfinder itinerary. It was not expensive at all! I thought ok well I hope this helps. WOW! It planned out every day perfect down to finding free parking with what to pack and what to expect. We got to see almost all of the island and hit spots we would have never known about despite buying two books on Maui. The food recommendations alone were well worth it! Everyday we got up and I read hey this what we pack today and we got in the car and I pulled up the interactive itinerary and would click the google map link and head to that first stop.
Get The Maui Itinerary
The step-by-step itinerary takes you to all the best beaches, snorkeling spots, restaurants, and sights. You’ll get six carefully planned excursion days to help you see the can’t miss stops no matter how limited your time is.
Get all the details on our itinerary and download it for a memorable and easily planned trip to Maui.