Koloa Zipline Adventure on South Shore Kauai
Kauai’s longest zipline course featuring 3 of the longest lines on the island including the 1/2 mile Waita Zipline
Summary: The Koloa Zipline course consists of 8 lines and gives you a ride of a lifetime through the south shore of beautiful Kauai and 22,000 acres of Hawaii’s first sugar plantation just right beneath your feet!
Koloa Zipline Adventure Details
- 3.5-hour to 4-hour zipline tour
- Located in South Shore, Kauai – 5-minutes north of Poipu
- Kauai’s longest zipline course with one line going half a mile!
- Koloa Zipline operates 7 days a week. Rain or shine we still zipline.
- Locally Made Anahola Granola Snack, Juice, and Water Provided
- For ages 7 and above (see details below on weight limit)
About Koloa Zipline Tour
Take a headfirst plunge down a zipline at Koloa Zipline on Kauai. This 8 line course is about 3.5 hours of excitement featuring a line that is almost ½ mile long. On this course, you can also zip together with your partner so you can both experience the wind and speed as you zip down the wires.
Koloa Zipline has 3 of the 5 longest lines on Kauai! They are the closest zipline operator to the Poipu resorts.
Our small group tours are limited to 12 guests so you get personalized attention. Start your tour with an educational course so you maximize every zip you do. A snack is included, locally made from Anahola granola, juice, and water. A perfect snack to keep your energy up.
Zipline tours in Kauai are all different, just like the rest of Hawaii ziplines. At Koloa Zipline, they focus on sharing the most diverse land, the best craftsmanship in construction, and the highest in safety standards to ensure you have the most fun and exciting adventure possible.
Zipline Tour Includes the Following
- Helmets and all zipline gear
- A snack is included, locally made from Anahola granola, juice, and water.
What to Bring on the Zipline Tour
- Shirts with sleeves (tank tops are not recommended)
- Knee-length shorts or pants
- Jacket to be on the safe side (optional but best to bring)
- Sturdy closed-toe shoes are required. Sneakers and boots are ideal. Slip-on shoes like Crocks are not allowed
- Guests can bring a backpack for personal items (camera, water, etc..). Affordable, lightweight packs are available for purchase upon check-in
- All guests are responsible for the items they bring on the tour
- Bring extra water
- Camera and video cameras (we are not responsible for lost or damaged personal items)
Zipline Tour Special Instructions
- Tours are limited to 12 guests to ensure personal attention. During peak season please make your reservations in advance to assure your space
- All minors must be accompanied on tour by a parent or legal guardian.
- For the safety of our guides and guests, all participants must weigh less than 270 lbs. The tandem zipline weight cannot exceed a combined weight of 280lbs.
- Those who fall outside the weight range will not be allowed to ride.
- No refunds will be given to those who book and weigh outside the weight restrictions at the time of the tour. A scale will be provided at the base yard during check-in.
- The minimum age of participants is 7 years old. Children between 7-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The Zipline course requires a low to moderate degree of physical strength and stamina. There are two uphill hikes that are less than 400 ft in length. One of the hikes is at a 45-degree angle.
- Tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions and recent bone/joint injuries or back issues.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to zipline.
- Guests with bee allergies should bring their Epi-pens if needed
About Hawaii Tours
Erica and I are very much DIY Hawaii travel people but sometimes a guided tour is the best and easiest way to experience the islands. A guided tour supports local tour guides, reduces the number of cars on the roads, and they can take care of permits and reservations that are hard to acquire. We have developed a relationship with one of the owners of Hawaii Tours, Daniel Logtenberg, and trust him with our Hawaii vacation planning.
At no additional cost or lack of service for you, Hawaii Tours is a 3rd party booking service with Koloa Zipline.
Here is what Dan has to say about his company and tours:
We’ve been offering high-quality cultural and sightseeing tours throughout the Hawaiian islands for 20+ years – and we love what we do! So expect to be greeted with a friendly “Aloha” when you contact us by phone or when we pick you up at your hotel. Also, we’ll always do our very best to make your Hawaiʻi dream vacation a reality because we know you have worked hard, and your holiday time is important. You see, it’s not just our pleasure; it’s our honor to be of service to our guests.
We take great pride in showing you the natural, historical, and cultural splendors of our beautiful tropical paradise. Hawaiʻi has a special place in our hearts, which is why respecting and caring for these precious islands is of utmost importance to us. We care for the land or “Malama the aina” by showing you the best of Hawaiʻi so that you can fall in love with this incredible destination too… just as we did so many years ago.
Book online directly with Hawaii Tours by using this link.