Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read about our affiliate policies here.
Kauai Movie Tour Details
Do you love movies? Embrace it with a Kauai Movie & TV Tour. You’ll visit some great waterfalls, beaches, rainforest, bays, and towns where some of the most iconic films were shot.
See a town from Jurassic Park, laugh at the memories from the show Gilliganʻs Island, and walk the pier where classics like South Pacific took place.
Throughout the day, you’ll see some of the best areas of Kauai which work up an appetite that we satisfy with a stop for a great meal at Wahoo Grill (not included in price). Your guide gets you back to your hotel around 3:00 pm after a 7-8 hour beautiful island tour.
Kauai Movie Tour Highlights
- Opaekaa Falls Lookout – Most accessible waterfall on the island. Location where Donovan’s Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell was filmed
- Hanamaulu Bay – “Donovan’s Reef,” “Pagan Love Song,” “Six Days and Seven Nights” and Voodoo Island.”
- Wailua Falls (Kauai) – “Fantasy Island,” “Dragonfly,” “Castaway Cowboy,” “The Amazing Race” and “Tropic Thunder.”
- Hanalei Valley Overlook – “Uncommon Valor.”
- Hanalei Pier – “Miss Sadie Thompson,” “Wackiest Ship In The Army,” “South Pacific,” “Beachhead” and “Acapulco Gold.”
- Drive Through Kapa`a Town – Jurassic Park
- Moloaa Beach – Gilligan’s Island and Castaway Cowboy
- Kilauea Lighthouse Overlook – Lilo & Stitch
What Movies Were Filmed at the Locations You’ll Visit?
“Jurassic Park,” “Six Days and Seven Nights,” “Gilligan’s Island,” “The Amazing Race,” “Fantasy Island,” “Blue Hawaii”, and “Pirates of the Caribbean.”
What Should You Wear?
Casual, comfortable attire is appropriate. If you are visiting higher altitudes, it does get cold so please bring along a light jacket or sweater.
About Hawaii Tours
Hawaii Tours has been operating tours through the Hawaiian Islands for more than 20 years. Between the founders, they have more than 100 years of experience combined in the Hawaii tour business. They specialize in custom vacation packages providing as much or as little support as you need. Unlike many other tour agencies, they are locally owned and operated.
Hawaii Tours is also committed to sustainable travel in Hawaii. You can read more about their company and tours on their website.
We are affiliate partners with Hawaii Tours which means we receive a small commission for each completed booking made through this site. This is done without any additional cost to you. You can read more about our affiliate policies here. Know that we only recommend tour operators that we know and trust. Your positive experience and your trust in us mean more than any affiliate commission. By booking tours through our website you help us to provide free information and videos to help you and other readers plan their perfect Hawaii vacation. Thank you so much for your support — you are amazing!