Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Read about our affiliate policies here.
Sea Maui does not currently have much information available, but they are closed indefinitely due to the Lahaina Fire. Their website does not have any information regarding donations, but there is a Go Fund Me page that appears to be organized by Sea Maui.
Maui Travel Update following Lahaina Fire
Due to the devastating fire in Lahaina, travel to West Maui is closed. We will be providing updates to travel as well as outlets for community support on our Maui Travel Update page.
Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise Highlights
- 2.5 hour duration
- 4:30pm departure time
- View stunning panoramic sunset views with a delicious buffet-style dinner and open bar
- Parking validation included
- Beach loading from Ka’anapali Beach
- All ages welcome, children 2 and under are free!
- Not up for dinner? They have a very popular sunset cocktail cruise
Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise Details
Hop onto the new 65′ Sea Maui III right from Ka’anapali Beach and set sail for a beautiful sunset dinner cruise off the Maui coast. Soak in the incredible views as you enjoy a buffet-style dinner and open bar.
There are several things that stand out to us, making this particular sunset dinner cruise absolutely fantastic. First, is how family friendly the cruise is. Children of all ages are welcome and 2 and under even get to attend for free. Next is the menu, there’s something for everyone including vegetarians, which is harder to find where seafood is so abundant and dominant. Plus with 4 hour parking validation and an open bar, you can really get your money’s worth from this sail.“ ”
Maui Sunset Dinner Cruise FAQ
Required clothes to wear and items to bring on Sea Maui’s sunset dinner cruise
- It is not recommended to wear long dresses, skirts, and long pants on the cruise.
- Bringing light jackets, sweatshirts, and cardigans are suggested for people prone to being cold. The temperature tends to decrease at night in the open water.
- The wearing of sandals or flip-flops is recommended for easy removal. All shoes will be collected during the dinner cruise and put together in a storage bin.
- Guests who will be drinking alcoholic beverages are required to present a valid ID or a government-issued photo ID.
- All children, regardless of age, can enjoy the sunset dinner cruise.
- As this activity is a beach-loading catamaran, people with mobility issues or who have difficulty walking on their own are not recommended for this kind of trip.
- All guests must have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Sea Maui can accommodate a maximum of 49 guests only.
- The vessel is not accessible by wheelchair as the vessel boards from the sand on the beach.
- All confirmation bookings will be received on the same day of the booking.
- Maui sunset dinner cruise schedule is subject to cancellation or changes due to traffic and weather conditions.
- Gratuity for crews is not included in what you pay during booking.
- All crews of Sea Maui are lifeguards, and CPR certified.
What does ” Beach Loading Catamaran” mean?
Beach loading catamaran means guests will need to walk a few steps down into the sand and water before reaching the dropdown staircase and getting on board the vessel.
Can pregnant women still join the Maui sunset dinner cruise?
Though there are no restrictions on pregnant women joining the trip, a consultation and plans with your doctor before traveling is recommended.
About Sea Maui
We like to give you a sense of the crew based on our experience and with all the snorkel tours in Hawaii it can be hard to provide a truly unique experience, but Sea Maui hits it out of the park. And honestly, to give you a true sense of the culture of Sea Maui and the crew, they say it best:
At Sea Maui, we like to do things just a little differently than the rest. For starters, we’re more like your extended family or new best friends once you’re on board. You’re here to have a good time, learn about the ocean, Maui, whales (seasonal) and all that good stuff. We’re not operated by the corporate suits; we’re a team of like-minded, fun-going, salty sailors that absolutely love our jobs and all the cool people we get to meet! When you come on a trip with us we promise to do everything in our power to make sure you have the time of your life out on the water.
We are affiliate partners with Sea Maui which means we receive a small commission for each completed booking made through this site. This is done without any additional cost to you. You can read more about our affiliate policies here. Know that we only recommend tour operators that we know and trust. Your positive experience and your trust in us mean more than any affiliate commission. By booking tours through our website you help us to provide free information and videos to help you and other readers plan their perfect Hawaii vacation. Thank you so much for your support — you are amazing!