We scoured thousands of tours in Hawai’i for must-do experiences, and we’ve found the best tour operators in Hawai’i. The best part…we’re sharing it all with you! It took us over 18 months to come up with this list, and we’ve even documented many of our experiences with you on YouTube!
Rest assured, you’ll find THE BEST activities and tours per our own experience, reviews online, and talking to local residents.
Disclaimer: We have partnered with about 90 percent of these tour operators to eliminate the middle man and give you the best price. When you use our links to book an activity, we may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you), which helps support our website. The remaining 10 percent are tour companies we love but don’t have a partnership with… but that doesn’t stop us from recommending the best!
This is the most comprehensive Hawaii vacation planning resource on the internet!